Tuesday 22 July 2014

Barry M Summer 2014 Matte Collection; Miami

Today I have another Summer Matte from Barry M. Normally I really don't go for pinks as I find they just don't look right on me but found myself intrigued by Miami. It's strange, when I was wearing it I really didn't like my skin tone next it but now looking at the pictures (which, colour wise, are quite accurate) I actually rather like it.
Miami is a super fun soft pink with a slight pop to it, almost like a hint of a neon quality but softer. It's difficult to describe but looks super pretty and isn't too bright for me. The more I look at it the more I love it.
Also, being a part of the Matte Collection, Miami is, naturally, a matte finish. I used two coats here with no topcoat for than reason.
You can find Miami and any other Barry M Matte polishes at Boots and Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment