Friday 4 July 2014

Pretty Pastel Gradients; Pearl and Huckleberry

I'm on a roll with posts at the moment. That's only because I ended up with tons of pictures and no actually posts to go with them so now I'm catching up. Anyways, the other week I wanted to try something a bit different for me. Now, I love a good gradient and a good pastel so naturally I decided to put the two together. 
So I started with two coats of Barry M Silk Effects in Pearl and waited for it to dry completely before continuing. I then used a make up wedge to gradually sponge Barry M Gelly in Huckleberry onto the tips of the nails. Once all of that was dry I applied Look Beauty Sequin Effect which is basically a flakie top coat. I sealed everything in with Sally Hansen Quick Drying Top Coat.

 I rather like the combination of the different textures in this. I was also pretty impressed with my gradient considering I've not tried it very often. This was also the first time I used Huckleberry from Barry M and I love it! I'm yet to wear it solidly on it's own but I can't wait to give it a go.
You can find all of the polishes used at either Superdrug or Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment