Thursday 19 February 2015

piCture pOlish | Honeymoon

I'm back again with another piCture pOlish addition to my collection, Honeymoon. I fell in love with this polish back before Christmas but have only just got my hands on it in the last few weeks. It was created in collaboration with Manicurator, who was inspired by the beaches on her honeymoon. I love the background surrounding this polish and it really does have that tropical sea look to it.
Honeymoon is a stunning pastel, tropical green packed with beautiful blue flecks and the signature sprinkling of fine holo sparkle, altogether creating a look of sparkling tropical waters. I am in love!
I ended up applying three thin coats on Honeymoon in the end as it didn't feel completely opaque at two but was so very close. As always I finished with a glossy top coat for extra shine and protection.
I completely adore this polish plus it's such a fresh shade in the middle of some seriously dull weather. To purchase Honeymoon you can find your nearest distributor over at piCture pOlish. I picked mine up from Rainbow Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment