Sunday 16 November 2014

Gradient Nails; Sparkling Sea

Recently I've had a thing for gradients and sparkles. While out shopping, I finally picked up China Glaze's Fairy Dust, a beautiful holo glitter, perfect for topping of a gradient. I then got this idea in my head to create a sparkly gradient. I ended up with three different shades of blue and a mint green and, lo, the sparkly sea gradient was born.

For this nail art I used a combination of China Glaze and, of course, Barry M. For the base I used Huckleberry from the Barry M Gelly collection. The from lightest to darkest I used Mint Green and Pure Turquoise from Barry M, finishing off at the darkest with China Glaze's Electric Beat
 I then topped everything off with a coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust, finishing off with a fast drying top coat.
I really love the combination of colours in this gradient. I think the hint of green makes me think of tropical beaches and that beautiful sparkling water. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below

Until next time
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment